The Novels

Sociology 500, a Romance (Second Draft) -- The first book in the Economics 101 Trilogy.
Karel and Dan, former American football teammates and now graduate students, meet fellow graduate students Kristie and Bobbie, and the four form a steady study group.

Economics 101, a Novel (Rough Draft) -- My first sustained attempt at a novel, two-thirds finished in rough draft, and heading a little too far south.
What would you do if you and your study partner, with whom you had been seriously discussing marriage, suddenly found yourselves all alone together on a desert island?

Featured Post

Sociology 500, a Romance, ch 1 pt 1 -- Introducing Bobbie

TOC Well, let's meet Roberta Whitmer. Bobbie entered the anthropology department office and looked around. Near the receptionis...

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

This is a test - ignore it.

Pardon my dust. I'm playing around with permalinks.

:)

Okay, blogspot permalinks do not provide alternate (aliasing) urls. You have to choose your permalink before you post, or it's chosen for you.

:-(

It would have helped me convert this blog to a more general publishing medium.

So maybe I actually do have good reason, if I can ever afford it, to run my own server. For now, I'll have to re-think whether/how to move my first novel, indexed at http://joel-rees-economics.blogspot.com/2016/04/economics-101-novel-index.html, to this blog after all.

Maybe those page thingies will help.

More tests are necessary.

8-|

(http://joel-rees-economics.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it on topic, and be patient with the moderator. I have other things to do, too, you know.